Harassment in the workplace has long been a conundrum for business owners and employees alike. Today, thanks to the Harvey Weinsteins of the world and the #metoo social movement, it’s an issue your business can no longer afford to ignore.
Join Sentinel for an in-depth look at sexual harassment, from the current legal landscape to emerging trends. Learn how to safeguard your business from liability, and protect your employees in the process.
Our esteemed panel of legal, HR and risk management experts will give you the tools to:
- Define what does (and doesn’t) constitute harassment in the workplace
- Implement effective HR policies that protect both the business and employee
- Manage an appropriate and effective response to an harassment claim
- Develop a practical, cost-effective risk management and insurance plan
- Prevent claims from occurring and mitigate losses if they do
- Create a culture of accountability for your business
Participants will receive invaluable HR policy and training materials, sample insurance applications, and more.
Panelists include: Kimberly J. Korando, esq., Smith Anderson; Amelia Bernstein, esq., Sentinel Risk Advisors; and Jacqueline Hawkins, esq., Sentinel Risk Advisors
Event is free to invited guests.
A buffet lunch will be served.
Tuesday, May 8, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Carolina Country Club.
2500 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27608