On December 1, the overtime exemption threshold will nearly double, a change that will have a big impact on North Carolina’s small and mid-sized businesses.
Come hear from the employment law experts at Ward and Smith, P.A., as they outline the new law and shed light on what it will mean for businesses like yours.
Overtime isn’t the only change coming down the pike for North Carolina businesses. The seminar will also detail emerging trends and issues in this era of heightened government enforcement and scrutiny, including:
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor Misclassification
- Affordable Care Act Updates
- Workers’ Compensation Dos and Don’ts
- Change in Nondisclosure Agreement Enforcement
- Ramped Up EEOC Investigations and Fines