I was in an auto accident for which the other driver was at fault. My car was a total loss, and I had a very difficult time getting the attention of the other insurance company. Bob Gagnon and the people at Sentinel turned a very painful ordeal into a successful outcome for us. They interceded on our behalf numerous times. Bob was able to translate what was going on and expedite the settlement on our car. I don’t know what we would have done without him.”
Try as we may to avoid them, losses are bound to happen. For Sentinel, ensuring a smooth and successful claims experience gives us an opportunity to earn our client’s business all over again.
Sentinel’s incomparable claims experience is owed to a concierge approach that puts the distinct needs of each client ahead of the dollar and cents of the claim.
We hope you never have to experience a claim during your partnership with Sentinel. But if you do, you can expect:
- To have your claim treated fairly, with respect and, above all, with urgency.
- For Sentinel to advocate tirelessly on your behalf, no matter what size your claim.
- To be thoroughly educated and informed on the claims process at every step along the way.
- To receive regular, ongoing communication from your Sentinel team on the status of your claim, from filing through resolution.
Report a Claim
You may report your claim directly with your carrier, or you may choose to have Sentinel report it for you.
To file your claim directly, select your insurance carrier from the menu and follow the instructions provided. Please have your policy number in hand before contacting your carrier.
To have Sentinel file the claim on your behalf, simply call or email your client executive or account manager. You can reach them directly, or by calling our corporate office main line at: 919-926-4623.
- (800) 238-6225; Bond & Financial Products (Management Liability, Surety, Cyber / Data Breach): (800) 842-8496